Chemo#2 today...I made Curt take my picture. I could tell he was embarassed to do it because we had a full house today! Just a few recliners were empty. Curt had to stand up in front of everyone to snap this shot, but he didn't complain or protest. He's the best and takes such good care of me. Happy Valentine's Day, Babe! I love you.
THIS is the new and improved "Lola". Some of my friends decided that we needed to give my wig/styrofoam head a name. Candice suggested the name Lola, and it just stuck! Last night, Lola got a makeover! My friend Monda, along with her SIL Christina, came by last night. With them they had googley eyes and the pink boa for Lola! I pulled out the kids' markers and got to work. I'm thinking that Lola feels pretty hot now! Wouldn't you say? Especially with the Cindy Crawford mole!Lola does have a bit of a sad look on her face, but that's probably because she had to spend her Valentine's Day in my bathroom. She didn't get to go out with me today. Another day, Lola. Another day.

8 comments:
This cracked me up MAJOR!!! Nice work ladies!! Lola looks so much better! The boa is the best! And PS...look at how rockin' you look in your chemo chair!! Seriously I love you in the 'dana! Happy Valentine's Day girlfriend!
Ok, That just made me giggle, chuckle, cackle harder than I have in a log time! Lola had one hot makeover! I might have to set her up with someone. I need some make up tips from her for sure!
As for the "hair cut" pics. My computer is messed up and I am only getting email on my phone. I will try to send them again right now. ERICA! Get this girl her pictures!!!!!
I LOVE LOLA! That should be our next T-shirt that we have made. :)
Thanks, ladies. I knew you'd be proud...and maybe a little bit amused!
Let me know what Scott thinks, Erica. I had him in mind when we did the makeover. He's the one who first said that she needed at least some eyes or something!
Oh, and T-shirts FOR SURE!!
That is one hot mama!!! It's a close race between you and Lola. So glad we jazzed up that frumpy ol' Lola. I bet it is pretty scary running into her on your way to the potty in the middle of the night.
Scott wants to ask Lola out! He thinks she is sooo dreamy! Those eyes, those lips, that mole! WOW! OK, I just sent the pics over so look for them and let me know if they don't come...you made styrofoam heads everywhere proud!!
WHAT A BABE! The googley eyes do it for me! I had so much fun the other night...lots of laughs! Love you to pieces...wish I was closer!
Lola's google eyes kind of freak me out. I'm glad she's in your bathroom & not staring you down in your bedroom at night....Curt might get scared :)
Post a Comment