Friday, May 23, 2008

Busy Busy

I have been busy for the past week or so...and haven't taken the time to sit down and blog. I can't remember everything I've done over the past week, but a few things are still fresh in my mind. Like....cleaning my office, making Monda's daughter a guitar cake for her bday, cleaning bathrooms, mopping floors....and...OH YEAH!! My friend Kelly should be rolling into town in about 30 minutes!!!!! She and her family (hubby and 2 kiddos) are visiting from CA and will be staying with us until Tuesday!!!! I'm SUPER excited!!

It will also be GREAT to have company this weekend because Curt just left for Snowflake with his parents. Curt and his dad are going to finish the addition on the cabin and will be gone until Tuesday. Not terribly excited about Curt being gone for so long...and me being alone with 3 crazy boys for that long...BUT Kelly's visit is perfect timing!! I will have FUN this weekend fo sho!!

As far as chemo goes...by Monday/Tuesday I was feeling much better after chemo #7...sore achey body as usual. I had my Herceptin yesterday and have bloodwork to do and chemo #8 next week. WOO HOO!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are already at #8!!! What a trooper you have been! I have SO enjoyed following this journey with you by reading your blog. Thank you for being open about the process... I think it's helped all of us to have more faith in Heavenly Father's plan for each of us. Good luck with this last one! YEAH! Are you having a party?