7th Chemo today and I am so excited to have only ONE LEFT now!! It took about 5 hours in the chemo room before Curt and I were heading back home.
Tomorrow morning I go in for my Neulasta shot. I hate getting that shot, but it supposedly helps so I can't NOT get it, right? It just stings going in and it makes my body ache for a few days after. I'm hoping my bone pain from this treatment will be pretty mild like last time. So far so good today, though. I feel fine!
Oh, and I found out today that my Mugga scan was normal, so that is good news. 
AND, this, my friends, is my new "do"!! Tricia with the American Cancer Society told me to keep my old one, too, just in case I'm not happy with this one. She's so nice! I really like this wig because I can pull it back into a pony tail, straighten it, curl it, etc. etc. The possibilities are ENDLESS! It's a little poofy and froo froo for me, but it's a nice change. Monda said I looked like Ariel from the Little Mermaid. If only I had the voice (and body) to go with it!!
6 comments:
I LOVE IT! You look so fabulous! I must say I'm a bit jealous. You are one HOT MAMA! Love ya like a sista
definitely ariel {in a cute way}! if you haven't named her yet, i think there's an obvious choice! hopefully she and lola get along ;)
LOVE the new hair!!! We have to come up with a really good name for the new "do"...i'm gonna miss "Char-lola":) I'm so excited that you are almost to the "finish line" with your treatments..WOO-HOO! PARTY! Talk to ya soon.
Ok, I popped over here from the Clemons Crew since it had been awhile...and WOW. I think the new wig is gorgeous on you. : )
Hey! Dave just bought me a brunette wig (to take on our cruise...but I forgot to pack it!) Let's wear them together and take our boys out to eat some night soon!
I think you look absolutely ADORABLE!!!!
I'm just catching up here!
Post a Comment