Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good News!

All of my test results (pet scan, MRI, bloodwork) came back GOOD! No evidence of any cancer remaining. My white blood cell count is a little low still, and I'm slightly anemic, but Dr. Kellogg said that's to be expected. Those numbers should slowly come back up.

Now I just have to KEEP the cancer away!!

17 comments:

Melissa and Trevor said...

That is wonderful news!!!!

Not Betty Crocker said...

Yay! What wonderful news. I'm so happy to hear this.

Candice said...

WOOHOO!!!!

Owen said...

I'm flipping a cartwheel!

Kevin said...

That's excellent!! I'm really happy it went so well.

colista said...

Yay!!!! That's great news, Charlene!

Natalie said...

awesome!!!

Stacey said...

Good news.... that is GREAT, FANTASTIC NEWS!

Alayna said...

Let's see...what's another adjective for "great"?

Yip skiperoo! That is phenomenal news! I am so excited for you and amazed at your courage through this whole battle. I am in awe of your strength. Love ya sis!

lacey said...

YAH HOO!!! Keep up the fantastic work!

Mary said...

YAY! That is fantastic news!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Unbelievable! Just made my night! Elizabeth

Tammy said...

Charlene, I was so excited to read your blog and the wonderful news! I am so thrilled for you and your family!!

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! What great news to hear before you leave on your trip.

Corpuz Family said...

What great news!

Anonymous said...

Im so happy to hear that - I cant wait to hear about your trip.

PS NeiNei's yard sale was great!

Me said...

I'm SOOO happy FOR YOU!!! You are Amazing!! I miss you!!