Today is my baby's 3rd birthday and what an exciting time it is! As challenging as Jake can be sometimes, he brings a lot of joy into my life. Jake crawled into our bed around 4am this morning, and after putting him back into his bed at 4:45, I could not go back to sleep. So I plunked in front of my laptop and popped in the cd's of photos I have of Jake's birth...first pics of the 3 brothers...first bites of rice cereal...learning to crawl....first birthday...etc. I have really been longing for another baby lately. All of our boys are around 2 1/2 years apart, so I would have had another baby by now if I hadn't been diagnosed with cancer. At times it makes me a little sad, but at the same time, I have learned so much and grown immensely over the past 2 years. I wouldn't trade it. I know Heavenly Father has a plan for me and my family. I just have to be patient and put my complete trust in Him.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment