Surgery went well and I am spending a lot of time relaxing in my bed. Dr. Boll talked to Curt after the surgery and said that she would most likely have to do more fat grafting down the road. I'm ok with that....more lipo! I have a post-op appt with Dr. Boll today at 3pm. I'm anxious to see what things look like once she takes my bandages off. So far, my recovery hasn't been too bad. I've had some nausea off and on....and obviously, I'm sore. Other than that, I feel good! Curt is such a good hubby :) He always takes good care of me and is very attentive to my needs.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm glad it went well and that your recovery isn't too bad. Hope it all turns out the way you want it to!
Post a Comment