Monday, February 11, 2008

It's Time.


Tonight is the night, I've decided. This clump above is what I got when I took a shower this morning. It looks like a bad toupe` or a small animal! Surprisingly, I still have a bunch of hair left on my head. I'm starting to see little patches of baldness here and there, but for the most part, my head is still completely covered by a thin layer of hair. I wasn't kidding when I said I have thick hair.
So, tonight we will take the clippers to those dear hairs that have hung on this long. I have been buzzing my boys' hair for several years, so it's a bit strange for ME to be the one getting the buzz. I will post pictures.
P.S.
I appologize to those who are grossed out by the above photo!

3 comments:

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

I think that could really clog up a drain.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you ROCK that wig!

Owen said...

You MUST have major thick hair girl!