I know the styrofoam head is a bit scarey, but I will model the wig for y'all after I lose some more hair...the wig will fit much better. This wig will become my new best friend over the next several months! Who knows...maybe I will continue to wear wigs even after my hair grows back. It is sooo convienent to just throw it on and have perfect hair. It's better than the 45 minutes that it usually takes me.
Depending on what shakes down with our insurance, I may even get another wig (a longer one) to play around with.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
MY NEW BEST FRIEND
Posted by Charlene at 8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I LOVE it! It looks a lot like your hair right now...very modern cut...VERY cute! I have a friend in my ward who has a disease that causes her to be bald. We actually went to high school together and that is when she started losing her hair. No one would ever know that she wears a wig. And her hair is ALWAYS super cute! She has several wigs and I hear people (who don't know she is actually bald) compliment her on her hair! I just have to chuckle inside! You're gonna be a hot mama in that wig! Does Curt like it? Did he get to help pick it out or did you take a girlfriend with you?
PS...I hope that when you finally lose all of your hair, you and Curt will take a "bald" picture together! You don't have to post it here on this blog...but I bet years from now, you'll be glad you were silly enough to do it!
This wig is sooo HOT!! I love it and I love the idea of throw and go hair!! You have that perfect hair now, but I know it takes some muscle to look that good!! You are gonna continue to look like one hot mama without the hassle! I'm so proud of you for blogging through this!
My question is how did Curt end up with such a hot wife? Now you know I tell it how it is and I am gonna say if he is not a kind husband then I already have some guys lined up to take you on some dates/dinner/movie and maybe some desert (okay -sorry) don't worry I am not one of the guys, my wife would kill me before Curt would. Though I do have some pretty big guns under my pretty Layton polo's. By the way, you inspire me! Love you lady - Continue to be tough - You're awesome! Dave
Post a Comment