I guess I've been a procrastinator lately (what's new, right?) and haven't posted a new update. The Claritin and Ibuprofen trick didn't work for me. I had the aches until about Monday. The nausea finally went away around the same time, too. For the most part, anyway.
Today is Wednesday and I feel better than I did a few days ago, but still have zero energy. The boys have been spending most of their time at Grandma's house so that I can try to rest and limit myself to exposure to germs (if that's possible). I think spring break came at a perfect time. The boys won't be coming home from school carrying germs from the other kids and HOPEFULLY I won't come down with something this week. I am also keeping my kids from playdates this week in hopes of, again, avoiding germs from others. I feel bad keeping my boys away from their friends, but hopefully it will pay off. I know they don't like it when I'm in the hospital and I think they understand (as much as they can at this point). I'm just glad that Luke and Ty have each other! They are good little buddies most of the time and have fun playing together.
Tomorrow will be the 7th day since chemo and that is the day that I always start running a fever. Let's hope that we can BREAK THE CYCLE this week!!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I'm Still Here
Posted by Charlene at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Charlene,
I have been following your journey since Curtis sent me the link. I hope today finds you better and fever free. God bless you
Post a Comment