If you haven't noticed...I've been in hiding. The past couple of weeks I haven't had much energy, so that has made it easier for me to shut the world out and become a recluse. I get my 4th treatment tomorrow and am both looking forward to it, and dreading it. I'm dreading it because I know I am going to feel like crap-o-la for at least 4 days, but it will also be my HALF WAY mark!! Yippee!
I am definitely ready and looking forward to being DONE with this whole thing and tomorrow I will be one step closer!
My step mom, Debbie, has been staying with us for the past 6 days and she has been such a HUGE help with the kids, laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. We will definitely miss her when she flies back home on Saturday. I know my dad will be happy to have her back!
And, just for fun, here are 12 things that I L.O.V.E....
* the smell of the orange trees blossoming
* winter in Arizona
* Ty's goofy faces and crazy immagination
* Luke's sweet notes/drawings about his momma
* Jake's adorable smile and when he says "oh!" when his waffle pops up in the toaster
* when Curt kisses the top of my bald head
* my awesome group of girlfriends (near and far)
* pajamas
* slippers
* the Gospel and the guidance/direction it gives me in my life
* my amazing Ward!
* any Brad Pitt movie
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
S.L.O.W.L.Y. Crawling Out of the Hole...
Posted by Charlene at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Good to see your still around. I've been thinking about you. You are such a trooper!
HALF WAY! Wahooo! We are so proud of you! I know your awesome attitude has helped get through all the icky times! Keep on keepin' on! You rock!
Did someone say Brad Pitt? Yes, please!
you're allowed to hide....don't feel guilty! hope treatment went well today.
I'm in for the Brad Pitt as well thank you!
Amen on that Brad Pitt mention. :) I'm not too particular.
I am so inspired by your courage. I made you a card but somehow it hasn't made it out of my house in England yet. I think about you and Curt and the boys a lot. My cousin married an AMAZING woman.
HI Charlene! Hope you are feeling ok and that everything went well. You are so amazing!
mmmmmm.... Brad Pitt. Glad to see your peaking out of the covers again.
We missed you.
Post a Comment