Bunco on Thursday night was a blast, as usual! It was at Stacey's house and she had some yummy food for us and for dessert...Erica and Candice surprised me with a birthday cake! But it wasn't just ANY cake. It had a picture of a red Camaro on it, just like my very first car, AND it said "NASTY" on the license plate!! (You'll have to scroll down to my older posts if you don't know the story behind this one.) It was hilarious and I was totally caught off guard!! I didn't have my camera with me that night, so I will have to wait to post any pics. I can't WAIT to see the pics from that night!
We only played one round because we were all too busy chitt-chatting. I won the door prize, which was very exciting for me because it had been a while since I had won something!
Thanks for the food, laughs, and SWEET cake!!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
GOOD Times at Bunco!
Posted by Charlene at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
As I told you the other day on the phone... Jealousy abounds. I should freaking be there. Not. Fair. However, I am glad there are lot of girls taking care of you while I'm away. My original plan was to be there the weekend after your b-dsy... the 18th. But you know why I can't, and the closer it gets, the more I wish I was driving to AZ. Whatever though... I'll be back soon enough. And your BDay present will be in the mail soon. I cannot wait to see the Camaro Nasty Cake. Sound like you had a blast and THAT makes me happy!!!!
Take care of yourself!!
Post a Comment