Last Monday, Curt and I were able to go to the Suns' game! Thanks to our friend Wren for graciously giving us his tickets! Curt and I had A BLAST!! Not only was it so good for us to get out and spend some time together sans kids, but watching the game really got me interested in basketball again. I sort of got burned out from all those years back home watching the Bulls...but now I am a total SUNS fan and I HOPE that they can kick it up a notch and start smoking the Spurs during these playoffs!
I was surprised at how excited I was when I saw Steve Nash and Shaq. Let's go fellas! Kick some San Antonio butt!!


WOOPS! You can at least see half of Curt's face.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
LAST Post About My Birthday (I promise!)
Posted by Charlene at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I'm jealous of all the birthday fun! I don't think I even got a cake :)
Post a Comment