I have chemo today at 9am and see the oncologist after, at 1:30pm. I had to wake up at 3am to take more Decadron (steroid) and now I can't go back to sleep. What else is there to do but blog?
I will hear more about my CT results and if/when I need to see the Radiologist (for possible radiation) when I see Dr. Kellogg today. I will update on what I find out later today.
In the meantime, I am still feeling pretty darn good considering. I am excited to get one more treatment under my belt. After today, only 2 more to go!!! Yay for me!
P.S. I'm disappointed in the Suns' performance in the Play Offs! Hopefully next season will be even better than this one. And here's to hoping that we can go to more games next season, too! Such fun!!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Chemo #6
Posted by Charlene at 3:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'll be thinking of you today, Charlene!
Post a Comment