My CatScan came back fine, which is what we expected. It did show two ovarian cysts this time and some inflammation in my uterine lining, nothing to worry about, though. Dr. Kellogg said the inflammation might be due to my "cycle" (TMI!). Some lucky women have no cycle while on chemo, but not me! I think I'm more regular now than ever before. Strange.
Anyhoo...now that I've probably made a lot of faces blush (men in particular who may be reading this)....The dr's office will also be calling me to set up an appointment to consult with the Radiologist. I guess it would be a good thing to get his opinion. My bloodwork all came back fine, too, so Dr. Kellogg said we should be able to continue doing chemo every 2 weeks! I will be done in 4 WEEKS! We might have to throw a big PART-A to celebrate!
After I blogged some this morning, I realized that those nasty pills left a gross taste in my mouth. So I decided to eat some Nerds and M&M's to get rid of it. It worked! I sat on the couch doing my word puzzles until Jake woke up at 5:40am. We rocked in the rocking chair until the other brothers joined us around 6.
No rest for the weary around here!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Today's Update
Posted by Charlene at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Glad all came back good and that you had candy to eat. I eat the candy and then eat some vegies to take that good taste out of my mouth. Glad there is only 4 weeks left and YES you deserve a massive party. I'll call channell 10 and get the big bouncie lined up.
I am so glad to hear that all is well! And yes, a big party is definitely needed! YOU DESERVE IT!!!
soooo glad thing are going well! you're almost done! hooray!! by the time i actually get to see you the hard stuff will be over {i hope}. wish i could be there to help.
Hey Charlene! Happy late Birthday, it sure looks like you had a good one.
I've tried posting a comment on here for a while and it keeps malfunctioning. Hopefully it works this time.
Sorry, I haven't kept in touch, especially since your diagnosis. I'm glad you've kept this blog, it's been good to read up on how things are going for you. You've been in my thoughts and prayers and I really hope things get better.
Take care "sis". ;)
We're SO glad that things are going well for you. You are one tough woman...a hero really. We love you and think of you guys often! Can't wait to see you...hopefully sooner than later!
I am so glad everything has come back good. I bet you will have to do radiation it's not that bad and if it will help to keep the cancer from coming back you should do it. Keep your head up it's almost over. HURRAY!!!!!!
Post a Comment