So I've been thinking lately.....I'm ready to trade in Lola (she's the name of my wig, for those who don't know). I'm ready for something new!! The lady with the American Cancer Society told me I could switch it for a different one at any time. I think I just might have to do that next week. WATCH OUT!! You just never know what I'll end up with. I might just decide to become a firey red head! Stay tuned for pictures of my new "do". Candice and Erica will provide the new name for her so you KNOW it will be a good one!
The other day I learned why I should never be wearing dear Lola when opening the oven door. The poor girl got a few of her hairs singed! I fixed it though, and she's as good as new.
On another note, last week's chemo went well. My bone pain wasn't as bad this time around. Yesterday (Wed.) I had my 2nd mugga scan done. It checks the function of my heart and is done periodically throughout treatments to make sure the chemo hasn't damaged it. Hopefully it will come back okay. I'm not too worried about it, but, you know, I've only got ONE heart. So hopefully it will be able to keep on ticking for many more years!
Next week is full of appointments.....
.....Monday morning...see the Radiologist
.....Monday afternoon....see the Plastic Surgeon
.....Tuesday....bloodwork
.....Thursday...Chemo#7 (Yay! 1 more to go after this one!)
.....Friday morning...Neulasta shot
Mix in a little housework, laundry, homework, bathing, diaper changing, cooking, texting, Wii playing, etc. etc. and that pretty much sums up my week.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Time For an Upgrade
Posted by Charlene at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You may be looking at going by "Char-Shasta" soon or "Char-Shoshawnna" the possibilities are endless! If you need any help with your kiddos, let me know for all of those Dr. appointments/lunch dates with Curt! Hehehehe.
Post a Comment