I haven't been gone on vacation...although, me (and my hubby) on the beach, relaxing with a nice cold fruity drink in hand sounds FABULOUS and I wish that was the reason why I haven't posted in over a week! It's just summer time and having all of the boys at home all day keeps me very busy. If you don't believe me, click on the link to the right and read my blog about the boys! I am grateful to be done with surgery, chemo, and other stuff that has prevented me from being able to take care of my boys.
Here's the latest...
**This Saturday, the 28th, we are having a yard sale. What makes this yard sale special, is that basically ALL of the stuff we are selling has been donated to US! There is going to be a TON of stuff. We have had friends, neighbors, friends of friends, family, and fellow church members donate items for us to sell...for OUR profit! And, it doesn't stop there. They (you know who you are!) are having a bake sale, in addition to selling soda and bottles of water, AND ice cream bars!! There are going to be misters set up with the shade canopy. Who WOULDN'T want to come to this yard sale?! We seriously have been humbled by the outpouring of love for our family. We pray for those who have helped our family, that they will be blessed for their efforts. I know they will.
**This Saturday, the 28th, we are having a yard sale. What makes this yard sale special, is that basically ALL of the stuff we are selling has been donated to US! There is going to be a TON of stuff. We have had friends, neighbors, friends of friends, family, and fellow church members donate items for us to sell...for OUR profit! And, it doesn't stop there. They (you know who you are!) are having a bake sale, in addition to selling soda and bottles of water, AND ice cream bars!! There are going to be misters set up with the shade canopy. Who WOULDN'T want to come to this yard sale?! We seriously have been humbled by the outpouring of love for our family. We pray for those who have helped our family, that they will be blessed for their efforts. I know they will.
**I start radiation tomorrow. I don't feel nervous one bit. I'm just ready. Ready to get on with things!
**Dr. Kellogg wants me to start taking Tamoxifen. I keep forgetting to get the prescription called into the pharmacy. The plan is for me to take that for 5 years. Hopefully the side effects will be minimal. I guess the main one that I'm worried about is the weight gain. Great.
**Curt and I got confirmation from his company's main office in Salt Lake that we WILL be going on the safety cruise this Sept!! His company will send us (ALL expenses paid) on a cruise since he has been free of accidents on his job sites for over 5 years! We are EXTREMELY excited about this and are looking forward to spending time together...alone!!

4 comments:
Good Luck tomorrow!! We will be thinking of you, and CONGRATS on the cruise!! PARTY!! I can't think of two people who deserve it more!
Hope all is well today and good luck. Hey until you get as bis as me there will always be someone bigger than you. Does that make you feel better? I knew I was here for something. Head up. You are an inspiration to me and the thousands that I tell about your story of bravery.
Shannon
CRUISE?? CRUISE??? LUCKY!! So awesome! Hope radation goes well and hopefully see you over at your rockin' yard sale when we get home Sat!!
Good Luck!I will keep bloging!Thank YOU for the CUTE CUTE scrapbook page!I will miss you! You are such an amazing person! I wish I was there for the sale!Take Care!XOXO Jess
Post a Comment