Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So Long...Farewell...

I decided today (after some reassuring from Erica and Monda) that TODAY I was quitting! No more bandannas or hats for me. I went to Chick-Fil-A and to Wal-Mart today sans the 'danna! I did feel a little "naked", but I'll get used to it soon...I hope. I may look a little boyish or even a little lezzy, but I don't care. Whatcha see is whatcha get.

3 comments:

Owen said...

We are proud of you!!

My favorite conversation of the day:

Monda: "Hey, do you ever get those long hairs that stick to the side of your face?"

Charlene: "No."

Go ahead laugh out loud! It was funny!

Candice said...

I think you all should have a bandana burning party. Don't do it until I can get there. :)

Mary said...

I can't wait for the day when I don't have to wear something on my head other than my OWN hair! I totally understand the feeling like a boy/lesbian...its not fun. And as far as a bandanna burning party, no way! Send them my way! I'll need them for the next couple months.