Ty took this picture of me. My hair has even grown a little more since this was taken! I've been telling my dad and sister that I would send them a picture of my hair growing back. So here it is... Eventually I will get brave enough to go bandanna-less.
Here are some of the girls in my Bunco group (Sarah, Melissa, Elizabeth, Donna, me, Jana, Erica, Shannon and Monda). We celebrated Erica's birthday last week at Bunco and, as always, had a BLAST!! We laugh our heads off and are always sad when it's time to go back home. Can't wait for next month!I am enjoying my new found freedom during the week. I finished radiation on Wednesday and met with my plastic surgeon on Thursday. She basically said, come back in 6 weeks and we'll schedule the surgery date and map out what we're going to do. The boys got to play with their grandma while I was gone, so they were happy about that.
Another milestone for me last week.....my eyelashes are finally long enough to curl with my eyelash curler and put mascara on!! It probably sounds like a dumb thing to be excited about, but any little thing to help me feel a little more feminine is a big deal to me. Now I don't feel quite as "boy-ish".
The silent auction/dinner that they are having for us is this Saturday. We continue to be blown away by the generosity of so many people. I will post more on this later today, hopefully.

7 comments:
GI Jane is a hottie!! You are so beautiful that you totally pull off and ROCK your buzz! You have great eyebrows and I'm sure you are going to WOW us with your eyelashes!! There isn't a sweeter girl who deserves the auction more than you! Thanks again for my "Fat Princess cake"!
your hair looks so cute. You have a good shaped head!!!
Ditto - Your face is so gorgeous that you can pull off any hair (or hairless) style :) You look great. Can't wait for this weekend!
I love the GI Jane look. Remember to put some sunscreen on that head when we are out swimming. We get to do that again since Radiation is finally DONE !!! Looking forward to enjoying your new found freedom with you.
Yowzers! Tssss, so hot. I love your new look, you could totally pull it of. You kind of look like Natalie Portman, hey, she's a hottie!
I love the look! I vote for no more bandanas. You can start out slowly - first at Bunco - then to the grocery store, and then the world.
"Nothing compares to you"
No really you are beautiful with or with out hair.
You go girl!!!
Post a Comment