My genetic testing came back NEGATIVE!! I am still in shock! I think everyone was convinced it would be positive because of my sister's, my mom's, and my cancer.
Although Dr. Woo couldn't explain why we have such a strong family history of cancer, I am content with what I found out today. I didn't really ask him any questions because I was so numb. I was trying to wrap my brain around what he had just told me!
I have felt a lot of relief today, for sure. I am no longer considering having my ovaries removed, which never quite set well with me. I don't feel as worried about the cancer coming back, although it still could. I am not as worried about the future for my boys, my nieces (especially Ashlie), and my sister Christie.
YAY!! Today is an awesome day!

8 comments:
Yay! That is awesome news!
I'm so happy for you! What great news!! I'll bet a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders.
Today IS an awesome day!! Great, great news! Soooooo glad for you and your ovaries!
Yeah you get to keep at least one set of twins. I'm really glad it came back negative. I'm sure it really put your mind at ease.
WOOHOO!!!! That is so fabulous! Yay for hormones!!!
Yay! Such great news. Glad you can enjoy some relief now!
horray!
That is great news! Congrats. I am jealous about your cruise! That will be fun!
Post a Comment