Friday, October 17, 2008

SOMEBODY PINCH ME!!!

I am GIDDY, AMAZED, GRATEFUL, and so STINKIN' EXCITED!
We just found out yesterday that we will be going on a cruise to the
Eastern Caribbean
with Curt's family (just the adults)!!!! This is only being made possible because of my awesome in-laws, and I was honestly emotional yesterday when I found out.
Curt laughed at me, of course.
It will be from March 7-15th and I cannot wait!
Of course, I'm reeeaaallly hoping that Debbie will be able to come and stay with the kids again. Dad is obviously invited as well... to "supervise" again and provide the transportation to his favorite "Water and Ice" store. If they aren't able to come, I'm sure some of my amazing friends will be willing to rotate having the boys at their houses....right???
This cruise is going to be pure bliss! Not only will the ship, food, and stops along the way be much nicer than our last cruise....but Curt and I are so excited to be able to spend so much time with his family (sans kids!). It will be a good time, for sure!!
I know. You're jealous.

3 comments:

Owen said...

I am jealous.....again.

jana said...

I'm soooo jealous. Just for that, I'm hopping your kids up on sugar while your gone. LOL!
It's so fun without kids and to hang out with the fam, play lots of cards for me!

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

I'm really jealous. Maybe my in-laws will do something so generous for us.