Monday, November 24, 2008

What I've Been Up To...

It is crazy busy around here. I find my head spinning sometimes because I feel like I have so much going on. I know I'm not alone! Especially with the holidays coming up. This stuff is what has been piled on top of the other "usual" things I do daily.
1...Thanksgiving is this week and I'm trying to decide what food I want to cook. Ashlie and Katy are coming over, so it will a good time.
2...Luke's birthday party is going to be on the 6th. I have lots of things to get ready for that. Even though I get a bit stressed out, I DO enjoy doing parties for my kids!
3...I've decided that I want to start working again. So I have been talking with a new nursing agency and doing some online tests as part of the application process.
4...I have several sewing/craft projects to finish before Christmas! Finding the time and/or motivation has been tricky.
5...I have practically been pacing the floors waiting for a response from my insurance co. I received word on Friday that they have APPROVED my surgery!! The big day is scheduled for Dec. 17th @ 7:30am (check in @ 5:30). It is an out patient surgery, so I'll be going home that same day. Hallelujah!! I can't wait!
6...Jake is having his 2nd speech evaluation today to see if he qualifies for speech therapy. It is so nice that the therapists come to our house!
I'm really not complaining. This blog is my way of journaling and I want to be able to remember the good, the bad, and the ugly!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm glad that you'll get to have your surgery before Christmas {and not on Curt's birthday again!}. What a great Christmas present....some perky girls!!!