Tuesday, November 18, 2008

8 YEARS!!


I just want to let Curt know how much I love him!

Eight years ago today, we were married! I am amazed at what we have been through during our 8 years of marriage. We are better, stronger, and closer than ever.





Eight years ago, I would've never thought that we'd have 3 BOYS and be driving a MINI VAN today. But I am extremely happy and blessed to have had things turn out the way they have.



HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY, Babe!!
**For me, my day started off busy. No big surprise there. After I got Luke off to school, I volunteered in his classroom (I do this once/month). I spent the whole hour and a half in the "work room" making copies for Mrs. Boyd. After I was finished there, I headed to the lab to get my bloodwork done. Marla was kind enough to come to the house and watch Ty and Jake for me.
That night, Curt and I had a nice carb-filled dinner at Olive Garden while Curt's mom watched the boys (again!). Any alone time we have is few and far between these days so we always appreciate those moments when we can sneak away from the kids for a little while.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I hear you on the mini-van part! :)

Natalie said...

happy anniversary!!!!!!

Mary said...

I LOVE your hair!!!