Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Twins!



The surgery went well! It lasted about 5 1/2 hours...mainly because my plastic surgeon said she's "a perfectionist". That's A-OK with me!




I haven't been able to see the results yet because I am tightly wrapped with an ace bandage, but I am sure "the girls" look good or at the very least, are an improvement of what they looked like before.




I am pretty sore, but am getting along great. I have 2 drains this time and my personal nurse drains them for me. He's a pro at this!



I have a follow-up appointment this afternoon with Dr. Boll and I should be able to see what everything looks like then.

3 comments:

Laura said...

That is great!! I am so gald everything went well.

Owen said...

Congratulations! They're adorable.

Natalie said...

I'm glad things went well! I'm sure you're glad to have it over with!