Friday, December 19, 2008

T-I-M-B-E-R!!!

I started to get a little woozy when Dr. Boll took the TIGHT ace wrap off of me. I don't know if it was seeing "the girls" all bruised and swollen...or if the pain just got to me. I decided that I needed to sit down in the chair and as she was pulling out the first drain....I PASSED OUT! It was the strangest thing and I felt like the biggest wimp. Curt said I was convulsing a little, but he kept his cool and remained calm.
I got a little lecture about not taking it easy at home (I guess wrapping Christmas presents @ 2 am isn't taking it easy?). So I've basically been in my bed since I got home from that appointment. Curt's sister Alayna stopped by last night and I also got a visit from my friend Angie, who also brought dinner for our family. ALSO...the reason why I'm able to post this from my bed is because my sweet hubby gave me my Christmas present early! So I can now use my LAPTOP!!! Isn't he the greatest?
I go see Dr. Boll again on the 29th, so I get to keep these lovely "protectors" on my nipps for 10 more days. The pain/soreness can be best described as the engorgement you get when your milk comes in. Not very pleasant.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great.. Just what I get to look forward to!!!! Charlene Love you tons@ i have to say this is not something I should have read.

Owen said...

Convulsing??? Yikes.

Kevin said...

Luckily, I have no clue what that last part is all about, but I thought you were gonna say you fainted when you saw the "new you". :D

haha, maybe that's weird to say. Anyways...