Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MeRrY ChRiStMaS!!

I can't believe another year has almost come and gone already. It seems the older I get, the faster time flies by. It makes me sad to see how fast my boys are growing up :(
So much has happened in this past year and I have had many opportunities to reflect on my life. Last Christmas, I didn't know if it would be the last one I would be spending with Curt and our boys. How extremely grateful I am for my Father in Heaven giving me one more year of life! I constantly pray to be given many MANY more years, but I also have a strong belief in accepting whatever His will may be.
There have been so many "angels" in my life...who have made an impact on our family. Never before, have I felt so much love from my Father in Heaven, my Savior, my family, friends, neighbors, members of our community, and even complete strangers. Our lives were completely changed last year when I was diagnosed. It has changed for the better without a doubt.
I just want all those out there who actually read this thing to know how grateful I am for each of you and your encouraging words, prayers, etc. during this past year and I hope you and your families have a wonderful Christmas!

1 comments:

Owen said...

You deserve the merriest of Christmases this year! Luv ya!