When I slowly shuffled out of my bedroom this morning, I discovered the kids running wild around the house and Curt laying on the couch. Curt then informs me that he's sick...as in he threw up all night. Now what?...I thought. Curt's parents are in Utah until tomorrow sometime and I really shouldn't be doing much yet. So my way of solving the problem was to crawl back into my bed and take a nap! Just because I can :)
A couple of hours later, Curt pokes his head into the bedroom and says that Alayna came to help with the kids. Sweet relief! Alayna to the rescue!
Even though my house looks like a bomb went off, I am relieved to know that the kids aren't fending for themselves and that they're having fun with their Aunt Alayna.

1 comments:
Relief! congrats on getting the "girls" all wrapped up before the end of the year. Take the docs advice and rest!
Post a Comment