Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tag...I'm It


I got tagged by Colista!



1. Do you like wrapping paper or gift bags?

I do like wrapping paper, but gift bags are so much easier.

2. Real tree or Artificial?

always real when I was growing up, but we've done artificial for the past 5 or 6 years now.

3. When do you put up the tree?

usually the day after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down?

around New Year's or a few days after Christmas.

5. Do you like eggnog?

I can only handle a little at a time.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?

my doll that was so real looking! Now my niece Abby has it.

7. Hardest person to buy for?

my father-in-law

8. Easiest person to buy for?

my boys

9. Do you have a nativity scene?

yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?

I'm so lame. I haven't done Christmas cards AT ALL for a few years now.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?

I can't think of one


12. Favorite Christmas Movie?

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?

November-ish

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?

no. Wedding gifts...yes!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?

candy and chocolate (that pretty much applies to all year round!)

16. Lights on the tree?

Of course! Ours are white.

17. Favorite Christmas song?

Silent Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?

Stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

Yep

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?

usually had an angel when I was growing up. Now we have a big bow on top.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?

Jammies from the pajama elf on Christmas Eve...everything else in the morning


22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?

crowds of rude shoppers



23. Favorite ornament theme or color?

when my kids are grown, then I will think about having a perfectly decorated tree. Our tree is becomming bare because Jake keeps breaking all of the ornaments.



24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?

I love me some ham, REAL mashed potatoes, rolls...mmm



25. What do you want for Christmas this year?

Nothing much.....just a laptop!

0 comments: