Wednesday, February 25, 2009

9 Stitches Later...


Dr. Boll stitched up the hole in my left breast today. It actually looks really good and I am very happy with the results so far! She said we have to keep our fingers crossed that it will heal well. You just never know...when you are dealing with radiated tissue.




The procedure went really well. She injected some numbing stuff and I couldn't even really feel the needle going in. Most of that area on my breast is still numb anyway. She cut a cresent-shape area around the hole, and then stitched it closed. Once this is healed, I will have the tattooing done and things should look more normal.




I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Boll in one week. She wants to make sure it looks ok before we leave on our cruise (yippee!!).

1 comments:

Natalie said...

here's to swimming with the stingrays!! :)