hey charlene! larry and i have been stalking you in private (sorry!), but i just wanted to stop in and say "hey". your blog is very inspiring. and of course your boys are absolutely adorable!
WOW!!! Your hair is so long, and looks so good. I hate it when people say "you can totally pull it off", I just want to yell at them and say "I have no choice!!!" Its kinda irritating, but you really do look good. Thanks for the picture post!
It was great to hear the latest, but we hope that gaping hole gets fixed quickly. Your hair, of course, looks good because all the Allens have nice, thick, fast- growing hair! Thanks for having such a cute blog, we love the pictures of the boys, too. Love, Dad and Debbie
I am a wife and mother diagnosed with breast cancer on December 3, 2007 at age 29. My husband and I have 3 little boys...and a miracle baby due December 22, 2011!
7 comments:
Looking good... despite the blurry bed-head. ;)
hey charlene! larry and i have been stalking you in private (sorry!), but i just wanted to stop in and say "hey". your blog is very inspiring. and of course your boys are absolutely adorable!
I love it!!! It looks so great!
Seriously, your hair grows SO fast! Next time I see you your hair will be longer than mine...
WOW!!! Your hair is so long, and looks so good. I hate it when people say "you can totally pull it off", I just want to yell at them and say "I have no choice!!!" Its kinda irritating, but you really do look good. Thanks for the picture post!
NICE HAIR!! Super HOT mama!!
It was great to hear the latest, but we hope that gaping hole gets fixed quickly. Your hair, of course, looks good because all the Allens have nice, thick, fast- growing hair! Thanks for having such a cute blog, we love the pictures of the boys, too.
Love,
Dad and Debbie
Post a Comment