Saturday, March 7, 2009

...And We're OFF!!!

This morning we are flying to Ft. Lauderdale and will be boarding the Crown Princess tomorrow! We can't wait to sail the Caribbean!!!
My appt. went well yesterday. Dr. Kellogg said my blood work is good...my anemia is just barely below the normal range. He wants me to get another heart scan at the end of the month just to make sure everything is still ok in that area. Yesterday, I realized that my left side (I label it that so that I don't have to keep typing "breast"....so when I say "left side", you'll know what I mean--wink wink) is indeed INFECTED! It was still so sore, even when I would move my left arm. I also started to notice that there was redness and it was hot to the touch. That would explain why I've felt so crummy these past few days. So I took out the last of the stitches and started taking my Rx of Augmentin. I am feeling a wee bit better today, I think.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hope you still enjoy yourself on the cruise! I'm sure you will!
We miss you and hope to have you come soon to take care of Lily. We are home so much now with the baby we haven't had much use for weekend nursing, but we will :)

Not Betty Crocker said...

Hope you're feeling better and having a great time on your cruise!

Lila