Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just As I Suspected...

I saw Dr. Boll. She was not surprised that the stitches were popping and that I'm not healing. She wasn't happy about it and felt like a "big meanie" to have to tell me to stay out of the ocean. She said she wanted me to be able to have fun and enjoy myself on the cruise. She put in some new stitches and gave me a prescription for an antibiotic just in case it becomes infected while on the cruise. If it gets infected, she says the best way to let it heal is to take out the stitches and open it up. Then I would have to pack it again, like I was before. So I get to load my suitcase with all of the supplies for that, just in case.
I am getting really excited to go, despite all of this garbage with my stitches. It will be so much fun to hang out with Curt's family, get a little R & R, and lay out on the beach! I'm also looking forward to seeing my dad and Debbie! They will be arriving tomorrow some time and will be staying with the boys while we're gone. The boys are excited!

2 comments:

Brock and Lisa McKeown said...

That's too bad, but I'm sure you will still have a great time!

Owen said...

I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for you! If we all send positive healing powers your way, you should be healed up in no time! Right??