AWE!! So cute! I love your hair this length! I can't wait for you to come here, because I am way ready for some constructive criticism about my hair. Maybe I'll got that short, too!
I am a wife and mother diagnosed with breast cancer on December 3, 2007 at age 29. My husband and I have 3 little boys...and a miracle baby due December 22, 2011!
6 comments:
Lookin' good! ;)
AWE!! So cute! I love your hair this length! I can't wait for you to come here, because I am way ready for some constructive criticism about my hair. Maybe I'll got that short, too!
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! SO CUTE!! Man your baby is getting big....why do they grow so quickly???
you look fabulous, my dear!! I really think your hair is adorable. and so is your "baby"!!!
:o)
Charlene- you look so beautiful! I love your hair. Your attitude and outlook throughout this entire journey has been amazing!
I think your hair is so cute. I'm so glad that everything is going well for you!
Post a Comment