Will you please keep my sister Christie in your prayers? She decided to go through with the elective double mastectomy on June 18th. She just got home yesterday and is still in quite a bit of pain. She seems to really appreciate my daily calls to check in on her. I just wish I was there in person, but I will be soon enough. I fly out there (by myself) on July 9th and will be there to help out for a few days. I am really excited to see Christie, Mike, Andrew, and Abby! It's times like these that I really hate living so far away from my family. Hopefully one day we will be closer :)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Please give Christie hugs from me!!
hi, I am not sure how your blog was on my google reader.. but I am now a fan...
Don't worry I am not a wierdo... I am just your average mom with 4 kids, my mom just recently got over breast cancer.. Just finished chemo and radiation.. tell your sister I know it's hard but better to be haelthy! My mom actually called me this week and told e she has 2 friends that are 30 and just diagnosed with breast cancer..
sad & scary~!
I hope you don't think I am strange for leaving a post!
Thanks!
Ashley
Post a Comment