Wednesday, August 19, 2009

P.O.'d

Dr. Schuster called.
He wants me to come in so he can do his own ultrasound and also do a biopsy if needed. I was relieved until he transferred me to his medical assistant to set up my appt. Turns out, Dr. Schuster will be gone for a couple of weeks, so the soonest he can see me is Sept 14th!!!!
Are you kidding me???
I am NOT waiting until the 14th.
My nerves are shot enough as it is. I cannot wait almost 4 weeks just to have a biopsy done. Curt is going to call Dr. Schuster's office to see if one of his associates could see me sooner, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm making him call because I do not want to lose it on the phone. After finding out when my appt. was supposed to be, I could not hold back the tears. I am trying to quickly get my records and films to Mayo so that if there is a cancellation, they will be able to get me in sooner than the 31st.
I think that is my best option right now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlene, I'm glad you are checking out Mayo. That is a positive thing to do. I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this anxiety, especially without the Zoloft. We all wish someone would just see you today and let you know what the bottom line is! Hang in there kid, lots of people love you and are praying for you. Love, Debbie