Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...

I called Dr. Schuster's (surgeon) office this morning to give them a heads up on what was going on. He, of course, was out of the office today, so I will hopefully be able to talk to him tomorrow (Wed).
Today I also made the decision to call the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale for an appt. They have a breast clinic and are up to date on the latest and greatest, so I figure that is a good place for me to go. If I lived in UT, I would most definitely go to Huntsman. I feel confident about my decision but just wished I didn't have to wait until the 31st to get in! In the meantime, I will still see Dr. Schuster while I'm getting all of my films and records ready to take to Mayo.

1 comments:

Kevin said...

Good luck with this my friend. I hope it turns out to be nothing major.