Thursday, September 24, 2009

AWESOME NEWS!!

I got a phone call this evening from Dr. Obenchain. Apparently she didn't realize that I was scheduled to see her on Monday afternoon, but I am SO GLAD she called tonight! Instead of waiting 4 more days, she told me today that my PETscan and MRI came back GOOD!! There is an area on my right ovary, but I know that had shown up before in my previous scans. Dr Obenchain said these PETscans don't show very good images of the pelvis, so she suggests we have an ultrasound done just to get a better view of it. She doesn't think it's any thing to worry about, but I'm glad she's looking into it a little further. I didn't get a report on my bloodwork yet, but the PETscan is what I have been worried about the most.
WooHoo!!
I'm so happy and relieved!!

1 comments:

Trisha said...

That really is AWESOME news! I'm so glad that she is being thorough. Love you guys.