I finally found out yesterday when my PET scan and MRI will be.
It's scheduled for next Wed at 10am but I will be checking in at 8:30. I am glad that both tests will be done that day, at the same location. I had my blood work done this week, but don't know what the results are just yet.
As far as how I'm feeling, nothing has changed. Still achey. Still have occasional headaches. Still dealing with some major anxiety. Still fatigued. I am trying to not let all of this get me down and some days are better than others. I try to continue on with my daily tasks and occasionally go to the gym, but it is difficult to do so when my body hurts. I hate that I'm not very productive most days. The days that I do have to run errands or go to appts, I am worn out. Good times!
I have started this book "Master Your Metabolism" by Jillian Michaels. It is such a great, informative book. I am hoping that by implementing her ideas, it will be one way to help get my body feeling and looking good again. I HIGHLY recommend this book to all of my friends, especially the women.

0 comments:
Post a Comment