My happiness didn't last long....
A couple of hours after receiving the good news from my dr, Jake and his brothers were on the trampoline. Jake got hurt, and now one week later, we finally saw the orthopedic specialist who says he has a toddler fracture on his tibia. So Jake now has a full leg cast (from upper thigh to his toes) and he walks like a cowboy who's been riding for a looong time. So sad, but luckily he will get the cast off in about 2 weeks and should be fine after that. I feel so bad for Jake :(
In other news...
I am finally getting my breast MRI done today and tomorrow I see my new oncologist, Dr. Obenchain. I am anxious to talk to her and get her opinions/advice on a few things. Most of all, I am hoping she can give some insight as to why my body has been feeling the way it has. For the last 3 weeks, my whole body (bones, joints, back) has been so sore and stiff. The soreness has not gone away at all. I wake up in the morning sore and I go to bed at night sore. Occasionally I will have a headache added to it. I'm also extremely fatigued and could sleep the day away if I had the chance. Although my breast biopsy came back fine, I still have this nagging thought in my mind about the cancer being in my bones now. I'm sure that's not the case, but it's nearly impossible to NOT think things like that, especially when you've had cancer before. It could just be my medication? or stress? or arthritis?
I hope to know more tomorrow!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment