Not much to tell in regards to my appointment yesterday with Dr Boll. She said the left side looked much better, but still wants to wait "a few more months". How long, I just don't know. It's already been 6 months. She wants the skin discoloration to go away completely before she messes with it. The skin is so thin in that area and she says it needs more time to heal and hopefully regenerate. We were really hoping I could wrap up my final surgery before the end of the year, but it's not looking like that will happen. So....next year we'll get to start all over AGAIN with our insurance and pay out of pocket until we reach our max. Super. I certainly don't want to rush things like we have in the past because I DO NOT want to have to deal with months and months of open wounds again. It is what it is and I have a lot to be grateful for.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment