Big changes are coming for our family. Although we haven't "officially" been notified, we are pretty sure Curt is going to be laid off either this week or next. This doesn't come as a surprise to us as we have been preparing for months, just in case. For the past several months, we have been praying specifically for guidance if we were put in this position. We have a plan and we feel strongly that this is what direction our family needs to go. Curt and I both are at peace with this, although at times I do get nervous and scared of the unknown. We have been through some difficult trials in our almost 9 years of marriage and know that this new trial will only make us stronger. As soon as the lay off is made official, I will fill everyone in on our plans. For the time being, know that we are doing well and are actually excited for our new adventure!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE MOVING ANYWHERE!!! :(
Well, that doesn't good, but at least you've had some time to get other plans going. If & when it's all official, I hope the change ends up working out for the better somehow.
"Well that doesn't good..."
Yeah I should proofread before I post, eh? ;)
Oh My...Good luck you guys and if you are ever interested in moving to Washington....I know who you can talk to about a great job!!!
GOOD LUCK!!
We are SHOCKED! I'm glad that you guys were able to plan ahead though and feel peace about what this change means for your family. The Lord has certainly blessed you through your trials, especially over the past couple of years. We will pray that the weeks and months ahead continue to lead you guys down a path that is right for your family and that you and Curt will have peace throughout the process. Lots of Love...
Post a Comment