I talked with my plastic surgeon today, filled her in on the goings-on, and expressed my desire to move forward with my surgery before the end of November. I have thought long and hard over the past several months and I just don't want to mess with my left side any more. I don't want to risk it. I had to deal with open wounds, packing, and dressing changes for months because my left side didn't heal well. And, after being lopp-sided for 7 months now, I just want to be "even" again. So she said it would be no problem to reduce my right side and try to match it up with the left. She may do some liposuction (Oh DARN!!) and use that fat to fill in my indention on the left side. I'm meeting with her tomorrow afternoon so that she can figure out what she wants to do. I'm really excited to get this final surgery done which is scheduled for the afternoon of November 12th!!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad to hear things are nearing the end. Getting back to normal should feel pretty darn good. :)
Post a Comment