Today is the day! My hair is officially starting to come out. I'm not quite sure how to feel about this, but so far no tears have been shed (yet). Iknow. I know. It will grow back. It's just going to be an adjustment. That's all. I am actually looking forward to wearing my CUTE wig!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow
Posted by Charlene at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love the new blog. I always tried to get Matt to keep a journal during his treatment but he was too out of it! Now he wishes he did. You'll love having this later to look back on...believe it or not, you start to forget things. Are you going to cut your hair or just let it fall out? Be brave & post a pic of your hairlessness...I'm sure you'll be cute bald!! Can't wait to see the wig, too :)
The plan is to cut my hair and let the boys in on the fun. I want them to be able to feel at ease with my "hairlessness", and I think if they got to help cut it, they would not be as scared.
I will be posting pictures of that, but so far, the hair isn't coming out enough yet for me to want to buzz it.
I will post a pic of the wig. I was planning on doing that today, but my camera battery is dead. I'll post it soon. Stay tuned for that!
I love you, sis. You are so courageous and I am SOOO proud of your strength and determination. You are a shining example for me. Crust
Post a Comment