I have been an avid viewer of ABC's morning show Good Morning America for many years. My mom always watched it, so it's in my blood. This morning I was touched by co-anchor Robin Roberts, and her courage to be "herself".
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=4255746&page=1
I was watching GMA the morning Robin told America that she had breast cancer. I had always been drawn to her, probably because of her amazing personality, but since my diagnosis, I feel sort of a bond with her.
There's a lot that can be learned from her.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Robin Roberts
Posted by Charlene at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Holy Cow! I knew you had this site but I had no idea there was this much on it! You have a beautiful way with words...this is such a great thing. What a gift you are sharing with us all...THANK YOU!
You never cease to amaze me!! Your courage and strength are overwhelming! I truly hope to be like you when I grow up...love you.
Post a Comment