I was discharged from the hospital on Sunday and am SO glad to be back home. I'm feeling a lot better now and am looking forward to the next 7 days before chemo on the 6th. This is usually the time when I feel as close to my "old self" and am happy to be able to take care of my kids, do housework, etc. without having to rely on someone else to do it for me! I am grateful for the help...extremely grateful. But it is also nice to feel good enough to be able to do it on my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad your home and feeling better. I know what you mean as far as feeling like you want to feel useful, just the tiniest things you use to take for granted feel so good to accomplish. Try not to over do it, we don't want to see you back in the hospital again. :P
I love both of "yourselfs" cuz they are just as fun to talk to on the phone to!! Glad to have you feelin good again!
I'm sure you are glad to be home.
Just so you know...if you ever need someone to watch your boys, just give me a call. I think they are close to my boys ages, so it would be fun.
Post a Comment