Tuesday, March 4, 2008

PET Scan

I had my first PET Scan last Thursday, and today I got the results. Good...except that I have a cyst on one of my ovaries, but the dr. doesn't think it's anything to worry about. He is going to keep an eye on it.

I am glad it came back good, except I can't help but wonder...is it really a cyst? or is it something else? I've been know to have cysts so it's no shocker...but it's difficult to not question everything now.

Chemo #3 is scheduled for Thursday of this week! That will be 3 down and 5 more to go!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it was anything to worry about, wouldn't your chemo kill it? I'm glad your test came back good. Just keep pluggin' away! You're doing awesome!

Owen said...

Good news! You are such a trooper! Feel good Charlene.

Natalie said...

i'm sure it's just a cyst, but hopefully it won't burst....like you need THAT pain to deal with right now!

Anonymous said...

Yeehaw for some good news! Picture me doing a big cheer right now ending in the splits...you didn't know that I could do those, did you? Well, I can't!!! But I said "picture" me. We all have our dreams. :)

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

We love hearing Good News!!!
Gives you a piece of mind.

Amy said...

I am so glad that everything is good. I hope you are getting alot of rest. After today you only have 1 more really bad treatment then your next 4 treatments will be a breeze.

Pam said...

You inspire me because you stay positive. That is what will make you better. Keep it up!!