Saturday, February 16, 2008

I BICKED IT

Last night...I was losing a lot of my little pokey hairs while I was relaxing in the bathtub. So I hopped in the shower to try to rub some more off. I suddenly felt brave and a bit excited to take the razor to my head. I figured, why not?

I ended up shaving my whole head and man does it feel smooth! Curt poked his head in the shower to check on me and was surprised to see what I had done. He looked it over to get any spots that I missed. I guess it's pay back for me having to shave his neck for him!

*On another note...
As I was sitting here at the computer (it's in my bedroom), Ty zoomed past me towards my bathroom to use the potty. After the toilet flushed, I heard him talking to someone...it was Lola! He was saying, "Hi, Lola. What are you doing, Lola?" Sooo funny!! I didn't even know that he knew we called her Lola!

5 comments:

Owen said...

Bicking is so in!! It's like Lola is just another member of the family now!! I was just thinkin, you might want to move any scissors out of the bathroom just in case somebody gets a bright idea to give Lola a trim! That would be bad...for Lola!

Anonymous said...

Just another reason to make me love Ty more...if that is even possible!

Trisha said...

Right on! So... is Lola dating anyone right now???

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

I think Ty has taken a liking to Lola, just like the rest of us. He's such a flirt.

Barb said...

Just a tip from experience... although you probably have a better way...when the little stubs of hair that had grown in between treatments started to fall out after the next treatment...I used the sticky side of duct tape to pull them out. I was too chicken to use a razor, they were too short to comb or brush out, and I could do it while watching TV. Hang in there Peanut. We all love ya!