I picked up Luke from the bus stop yesterday and as soon as he got off the bus I could tell something was wrong. He usually hops off the bus and happily runs as fast as he can to us. Yesterday he walked to me...very slowly and with a frown on his face. He said, "Mom, I didn't have a good day today." He had actually felt sick most of the afternoon at school, and I'm thinking, "Oh, great."
We got back into the van and I told him that if he felt like he needed to puke, to just tell me and I would stop the car. I didn't even get the van started and he was on the verge. So I got him back out of the car just in time to direct his stream of puke into the rocks by the sidewalk. Poor kid. He's staying home from school today and lucky Grandma gets to take care of the sick boy(s).
Jake also woke up last night...himself, blankies, and crib covered in puke. I HATE it when my little babies get sick. It's so sad because they have no clue what's going on. Not to mention, they can't tell you that they're about to puke, so you can't run for the toilet or trash can in time. Luckily, Jake and Luke are feeling fine this morning and that the bug seems to have passed already.
So I'm definitely waiting for Ty to get it, too. It's only a matter of time, right? I'm keeping my fingers (and toes...and whatever else I can) crossed that I will be the last one in my family standing!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Eeeny Meenie Miney Moe
Posted by Charlene at 7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh man! Are you wearing a mask!? I hope it passes you by and that your boys feel better SOON!
My offer stands of you having a sleepover (full of fun, popcorn and giggling) at our house if you are too germ infested to stay at your own house! We could even put a mint on your pillow and have room service!
Oh No. I'm praying for you to say well...
I'm glad that my house isn't on the corner by the bus stop. I HATE VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK!! We love you guys....hang in there!
Post a Comment