I was prepared for the 4th treatment to be a nightmare. Surprisingly though, it wasn't that bad!! I haven't been nearly as nauseated this time as the last one, and that, my friends, is HUGE!!Today, my body finally feels better, too...not as sore and achey.
This is my week of hopefully avoiding any sick bugs...although it's a little difficult when Curt came home from work yesterday feeling sick...and then vomitting a few times. I am crossing my fingers that the kids and I don't get whatever he had!
Depending on how I'm feeling this week, the whole fam might spend the weekend in Snowflake at the cabin. It would actually be nice to get away for a couple of days.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Treatment #4...
Posted by Charlene at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah !!! Woo Hoo !! Way to go !!!
Your such a strong person. I love hearing you feel good. Enjoy your weekend. Rest those bones, maybe the aches are due to old age. You are going to be the big 30 you know.
You are pretty much an old woman for sure! I think a weekend getaway sounds pretty tempting! Glad you are over the hump!
I am glad your are doing good. I missed you on your 4th treatment but I am sure I will see you in a couple of weeks. You will be there for about 5-6 hrs. or maybe even longer.
Post a Comment