Wednesday, August 6, 2008

5 MORE TO GO!!

After today's radiation treatment, I now only have 5 left! Next Wednesday, the 13th, will be my final one! I am soooo excited to be near the end. I will have a life again! Monda and I will be able to relax pool side daily once again. Can't wait.

Some more great news... I asked my oncologist if I had to keep doing Herceptin once a week or if we could change it. He said I could try doing it every 3 weeks and see how it goes! Yay! More freedom!! Since only doing it every 3 weeks, my dosage will be increased. Hopefully this will all go without a hitch!

I'm in the process of getting my next Mugga Scan scheduled to make sure all is well with my heart still. Curt and I are also trying to get our photos done, applications filled out, etc. for our passports. We are sooo excited to be able to go on our cruise in just 6 weeks! woo hoo! For those who may not know, Curt has earned an all expenses paid Mexican cruise through his company and the timing couldn't be more perfect!

2 comments:

Melissa and Trevor said...

you for sure deserve a cruise more than anyone I know! Let me know when you will be home on the 13th, I want to bring something to you :)

Anonymous said...

I have left the comment part of the blogging world for the summer, but Im back to reading and commenting and just want to tell you how grateful I am that you share all of this with us. The ups and downs, your faith, optomism and depression. These post help people more than you know.

Yeah for cruises! My favorite vacations have been cruises and you definately do deserve it - I agree with Melissa.