Next Tuesday I am scheduled to have my Muga Scan (for my heart) at 8am and then the biopsy of my lump at 9:30am. They will go ahead and draw my blood there in preparation for my Herceptin treatment that Thursday. That will at least save me a trip to Sonora Quest next week! Curt is planning on going in to work late that day so he will be home with the kids. I have an early check in time at 7am.
I am getting excited to meet with Dr. Boll (plastic surgeon) in a week and a half! I am sooo ready to get the rest of my reconstruction done. Plus, having surgery will give me a good excuse to take it easy and nap when I feel so inclined!
I also have an appointment to see Dr. Layton (OB/GYN) in December to have the ParaGard IUD put in. It is the one that doesn't release any hormones (it's copper) so it should be safe for me. I'm double checking with my oncologist next week, just to be sure.

0 comments:
Post a Comment